We are excited to announce the winners and finalists of our 2021 Jeff Marks Memorial Poetry Prize. The poems we receive for our contest were exceptional (as always) and our judge Carl Phillips picked amazing poems that we are looking forward to sharing with you in our Spring/Summer 2021 issue Vol. 32.1. In the mean time, you can check out the winners and finalists below.
- Hold Tight by John Okrent
- Disaster A/Version Re/Vision by Margaret Ray
- Voyeurs by Joshua Bottiger
- A List of People Who Did Not Kill Me by Tianna Bratcher
- Tower Block Twelve by Elena Croitoru
- Mother and Son as Oyakodon II by Michael Frazier
- Abecedarian on Hunger by Naomi Ling
- True Story by Chloe Martinez
- Cicadas by Saudamini Siegrist
- My Mother’s House by Isabel Walker
- Back to the Body by Alyson Weinberg
- Also Be Lost by Kelleen Zubick
Thank you to everyone who sent us their work! And a huge thank you to our judge Carl Phillips!